Shipping Options: What are the available shipping options that your business provides?
- This includes standard insured shipping, express shipping, international, domestic, etc (where available). Shipping prices at checkout may vary per location.
Cost of Shipping: What is the cost to the customer of each of the available shipping options that you provide?
- Standard shipping is always free without a minimum purchase necessary or code within the United States.
- Standard Insurance for worldwide shipping is $9.99 USD additional at checkout. International shipping is also offered at an additional cost, please refer to checkout for current rate to your location.
Duration of Shipping: How long will each shipping method typically take?
- International delivery takes about 7-21 business days but can take longer from time to time, up to 30 business days. All orders are shipped by e-Packet.
- After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 business days to arrive at their destination. Shipping could take up to 21 business days if it's a domestic order (within the US).
Handling Time: How long is your handling time between when an order is placed and when it gets shipped?
- All orders are sent to the warehouse for dispatch within 24-48 hours after it's placed.
- You should receive an order email upon completion of product fulfillment with updated information.